Sunday, July 06, 2008

So Where Have I Been?

Great question. Where have I been and why did I leave. The answer to Question One - I’ve been busy with life. The answer to Question Two – I just got busy and a lack of discipline kept me from posting. But I’m back. Part of me is inspired by my cousins’ efforts at blogging – you can check them out here, here and here.

A lot has changed since my last blog posting in March 2005. A lot beyond just three plus years. I have a new address - we are now living in Columbia, MO. I have a new job – now working for an internet and catalog retailer of shooting and hunting products. We have a new church – we attend The Crossing here in Columbia – you can check out our church blog here. Thankfully, I do have the same wife…..Dianne is still trying to help me keep life together. We have a new dog – our 13-year old lab Dakota passed away last year and Gauge, a six-month old now, came to live with us in February 2008.

In my absence here, the St. Louis Cardinals have won a World Championship, the MNU Pioneers have won a NAIA Division II National Championship (and have now moved up to Division I) and the Mizzou Tigers were actually ranked Number One in Football for one week. Maybe I should go away more often. But now I’m back.

No comments: